Webinar: 7 REASONS WHY AUTOMATION IS THE BEST PRACTICE FOR YOUR SAP RELEASES
In this session, Natuvion and REALTECH will discuss the key decision points that should be considered from an SAP change management process standpoint before, during, and after your SAP S/4HANA project. We will also discuss why implementing a change management solution is beneficial to your SAP landscape as a whole.
Some questions to consider:
- How is SAP change management going to be handled once there is a dual landscape in place and what pitfalls will be faced during the project?
- How can we ensure that our production landscapes are safe from technical issues while still supporting the business when changes are needed?
- What can we do to be sure that all changes that are done in our ECC landscape are then moved into the SAP S/4HANA environments if they are needed?
Key takeaways from the webinar will be:
- An SAP S/4HANA project’s impact on SAP change management and how it will increase your SAP changes
- Common challenges that other clients have seen
- How to automate this while lowering risk to the business
We will also answer questions on retrofitting and what it means when you have to migrate one object from your ECC environments down to your SAP S/4HANA landscape.
SUBMIT TO VIEW THE ON-DEMAND RECORDING:
Leave your details and we will respond to you as soon as possible