Migrating to R/3 from SAP R/2® or another ERP application provides you with a sound platform for your mySAP® and e-Business environments. With IM/3, you can quickly and easily develop interfaces to and from your R/3 application and substantially reduce the amount of maintenance required. Its flexible and intuitive user interface makes IM/3 Xchange easy to use and quick to learn.
Save time and money with efficient interface management
– Automatic interface generation and maintenance
– Easy data mapping and data conversion
– Flexible process management
– Monitoring and error management
– Graphical interface in the R/3 GUI
IM/3 Xchange provides additional functionality such as
– Transparent link between SAP R/3 systems and hybrid IT landscapes
– Direct data exchange between R/3 and third-party systems (More than 100 different connectors to operating systems, DBMS and ERP applications).
– World Wide Web connection for e-Business
– Data transfer monitoring
The high-performance interface solution is successfully used by more than 40 of the world’s largest corporations.
Error Management Instead of Error Messages:
In a live environment, IM/3 monitors and controls all of the interface processes. Intelligent error management not only notifies the system administrator in the event of an error, it also supports active data correction.
Increased Data Security and Transparency:
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption ensures that data is safely transmitted. IM/3 provides you with the information you need about all of your R/3 interfaces in a clear overview, enabling you to control, analyze and correct all of the data flows and processes.
Flexible and Non-Proprietary:
IM/3 and IM/3 Xchange give you the flexibility you need to effectively manage your interface processes. Almost every system – and even future technology – can be integrated, making your investment more than secure. Interface management requires sound expertise. As a mySAP partner and the leader in R/3 technology consulting, we put all of our project experience and development knowledge into our software duo IM/3 and IM/3 Xchange.